The Team Improvement Rewards Program – or TIRP – is 24 months of training designed to help businesses with a constant challenge: developing new hires into ideal team players.
The foundation of the TIRP curriculum is 24 books related to one of four core competencies:
- Leadership. This starts with being able to lead yourself.
- Culture. Building a healthy organization is everyone’s job.
- Customer Experience. Connecting with customers beyond the products and services.
- Mindset. Developing a growth mindset that is adaptable and constantly improving.
Each of the 24 courses contains:
- A video introduction that sets the stage for learning.
- A video of the founders of FiveFour discussing what they’ve learned from the book.
- A downloadable 8-12 page Action Booklet to fill out.
- An online assessment to ensure that key points were absorbed during reading.
After being introduced to the book, reading the book and completing the action booklet, team members will meet with their manager to discuss the book and how to apply the book ideas to their work and life.
This monthly meeting helps with performance reviews by fostering consistent communication between team members and management.
Join the Battle for Better Business and gain access to TIRP today